IntoWork Australia is a not for profit organisation that provides employment and training opportunities for communities across Australia. IntoWork Australia succeeds at addressing skill and workforce shortages with industry and employers. Furthermore IntoWork Australia, supports individuals in determining and achieving their career pathways.
Initially, IntoWork Australia focused on apprenticeship solutions in the inner northern suburbs of Melbourne. 30 years on, IntoWork has transformed into a national business group incorporating employment, training, recruitment and corporate solutions to a diverse range of industries and stakeholders.
IntoWork Australia is your one stop employment shop. It is one point of contact for all your employment needs such as:
- Linking employers to the most suitable apprentices and trainees
- Providing career guidance and support to individuals
- Delivering and administering apprenticeship support, and other government support programs to employers and apprentices
- Providing casual and permanent recruitment solutions
- Providing a range of registered training solutions
- Offering a range of corporate support solutions for business
- Skills assessment, training and support for retrenched workers
IntoWork Australia has been on a path of development and innovation for 30 years. Our strong current position is due to decades of astute planning and caring service, in the course of which we have facilitated pathways into employment for thousands of people.
We are a well-respected industry leader whose cast range of services can be used by government, businesses and individuals.
Call us on 1300 99 WORK (9675) for advice on your employment needs and ask how we can help you.
Our Service Partners
Tasmanian Multicultural Services – delivering the Settlement Engagement and Transition Support (SETS) program.
Find out more: Settlement Engagement and Transition Support (SETS)