IntoWork is a leading national provider of services that support economic and social participation through employment, training, recruitment and corporate solutions. The IntoWork Group comprises 12 businesses employing over 1,000 staff in 100 locations across the country.
Initially, IntoWork Australia focused on apprenticeship solutions in the inner northern suburbs of Melbourne. 30 years on, IntoWork has transformed into a national business group delivering a diverse range of services to industry and other stakeholders.
IntoWork Australia is your one stop employment shop with a core service offering that includes:
- Linking employers to suitable apprentices and trainees
- Career guidance and support to individuals
- Apprenticeship support and other government support programs to employers and apprentices
- Casual and permanent recruitment solutions
- A range of registered training solutions
- Corporate support solutions for business
- Skills assessment, training and support for retrenched workers
We are a respected industry leader that works with government, business and individuals.
Call us on 1300 99 WORK (9675) to discuss your employment needs and ask how we can help you.
OHS Essentials Program
The OHS Essentials Program is a free service for eligible Victorian small and medium sized employers. Providers of the program are state-wide.
Employers receive a free evaluation of their organisation and discuss their health and safety obligations and requirements. Information and advice is provided at no cost. Visit Health and Safety Information for further details about the Program.
Our Service Partners
Tasmanian Multicultural Services – delivering the Settlement Engagement and Transition Support (SETS) program.
Find out more: Settlement Engagement and Transition Support (SETS)